Production team members are involved with spreading, cutting, bundling, snap, inspection, and pack for the goods produced in the manufacturing plant.
RJ Hanlon Company is an innovator in the Soft Goods Industry. The company is very diverse in products and has an incredible team in place. We are searching for the person that thinks “out-of-the-box” and works well with a team.
- Placing material on spreader and spreading
- Visually check material for flaws, and touch test with sample material
- Read and understand work orders
- Follow work orders as to quantity to cut, bundle, snap, inspect, pack
- Follow diagram instructions
- Count products and record
- Visual inspection for quality assurance
- Strong attention to detail
- Move product from one area to another
- Maintain equipment in a clean contamination control state
- Maintain safety and housekeeping compliance
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Basic math skills – count of merchandise
- Able to sit/stand for 8 hours or more on a daily basis
- Light to heavy lifting, capable of lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
The above items are the basic duties and functions of this job. However, this job is not limited to these. On-the-job training will be provided if an employee is requisitioned to perform another job.
Job is located in Hamilton County / Westfield, Indiana, within the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area.
Submit employment application and resume to:
RJ Hanlon Production Plant
345 E. 175 Street
Westfield, IN 46074
Application and resume may be delivered in person to the production plant from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail.