Dycem Reusable Floor Protection
CleanZone is a high performance reusable tacky floor protection suitable for light wheeled trafﬁc and heavier pedestrian ﬂows. Permanently installed, it is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot, wheel and air borne contamination.
Dycem CleanZone is an anti microbial flooring available in a range of attractive designs which means it still looks good between wet cleaning.
CleanZone has the ﬂexibility to be installed into in a variety of different sized and shaped areas, it is accompanied by a number of edging system choices and can be demonstrated by our contamination control specialists.
Download Dycem resuable floor protection information details sheet
Download a FREE copy of the information details sheet for Dycem reusable floor protection and compatible cleanroom products in PDF format by entering your name and e-mail address below. The document will be immediately delivered to your e-mail inbox.
You’ll get more information with images, advantages, and other cleanroom products to help you minimize contamination.
Features of Dycem reusable floor protection
- Free trial installation
- Re-tacks after mop and squeegee
- 3-5 year warranty/guarantee
- ESD static dissipative
- Capture less than 1 micron
- Limitless length and width
- Die-cut for air showers
- Tolerates fork trucks and carts
- Reduced waste and cost
Benefits of Dycem reusable floor protection
- Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Reduced ﬂoor and air particle / microbial counts.
- Improved yield, cost savings and proﬁtability.
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates.
- Dycem products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action.
- Available in a range of low proﬁle edging systems.
- Coving and inlaid options available.
- Ideal for foot contamination control.
Dycem Overview Video
Use Dycem wherever contamination is a concern: entrances and exits to critical areas, changing rooms, transfer hatches, corridors and airlocks.
Dycem’s comprehensive range of High Performance Contamination Control Zones reduce particulate counts in all your critical areas.
- All critical areas to prevent ingress of contamination
- All exits to prevent contamination leaving the critical area.
- In corridors to prevent cross contamination.
- Inside the critical area adjacent to critical products and processes.
- Gowning rooms
- Product transfer rooms
Cleaning is simple, in many cases your own facility approved equipment detergents, disinfectant & microbial agents can be used. Alternatively, Dycem has a range of cleaning products designed to compliment its range of Contamination Control Zones.