R.J. Hanlon Company provides high performance solvent recovery systems for use in manufacturing, production, and fabrication sites.
These solvent recyclers enable you to save money and time by reducing your reliance on virgin solvent purchasing and disposal service fees by use of the solvent recovery process.
Available in a variety of capacities, R.J. Hanlon solvent recyclers meet the demanding environments of low, medium, and high volume applications with walk away automation, which minimizes operator intervention and daily maintenance, allowing for a waste recovery system customized to your needs. The solvent recycling systems are efficient, safe, versatile, and comply with regulatory guidelines and standards.
Why Use Waste Solvent Recycling?
- Waste solvent recycling with one of our solvent stills provides many benefits, such as:
- Savings on new solvent purchasing, and waste solvent disposal.
- Lower EPA generator status, meaning less paperwork and fees.
- Reduced onsite hazardous waste storage.
- Increased productivity of solvent cleaning operation.
- Lower labor costs associated with storage and transport of solvent waste.
Using a solvent reclaimer allows companies to do right by the environment while reducing costs.
View the online catalog of all Solvent Recyclers or choose an option below that best fits your solvent recycling needs.
Low Volume Distillation
Medium Volume Distillation
High Volume Distillation
- Eco Continuous Operation Distillation Units