Re-use and recycle: Simply remove, wash, and replace.
“It is less expensive to control the quality of the air than to re-work or scrap your products.”
Reduce your costs
- Labor, injury, equipment
- Particulate, scrap, re-work
- Chemicals, wipers, etc.
- Washable/Reusable – normal wash cycle – no soap or chemical needed.
R.J. Hanlon Fan Covers place no extra resistance on the fan motor. Further, R.J. Hanlon Fan Covers can be washed in a normal household wash cycle using no detergent or chemicals. Finally, R.J. Hanlon fan covers meet the flame retardant NFPA 701 standard. Custom fan cover designs are optional.
Download Fan Covers Information Details Sheet
Download a FREE copy of the information details sheet for Fan Covers in PDF format by entering your name and e-mail address below. The document will be immediately delivered to your e-mail inbox.
You’ll get more information with images, advantages, and more.
Reduce airborne particulate
- Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air
- 90% of dust, dirt and contaminate in public buildings is pulled from outside
- 75% of all dirt entering an area is brought in by personals and wheeled traffic
Models and Options
- Wall and Ceiling Mount Fans
- Pedestal Mount Fans
- Portable Floor Fans
- Box Fans
- Oscillating Fans
- Window Fans
- Household Fans
- Industrial Blow and Cool Fans
- Industrial Exhaust Fans
- Industrial Floor
- Industrial Shop