Dura Trax™ is the ultimate high performance anti-fatigue floor mat representing the ultimate in comfort and durability for today’s industrial environments. Dura Trax™ combines a rubber top surface with a dense sponge backing utilizing the NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ bonding process.
The resulting finished product is virtually a single piece eliminating any possibility of de-lamination. The rubber top surface provides a noticeably softer and more comfortable work surface.
The diamond-plate design offers greater slip resistance and is easy to sweep or mop clean.
In addition, the rubber surface of the mat resists exposure to sparks making it the perfect choice for welding applications.
Now with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
Rubber top surface made from 100% recycled material.
Features and Benefits
- Nitrile rubber blend top surface for added comfort,durability, and chemical resistance
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- RedStop™ non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available (2′, 3′, and 4′ widths)