The RJ Hanlon Company provides a full line of sand, repair, and polish solutions ranging from economy to premium options.
We carry abrasive blocks/pads, sanding discs, buff pads, and polish. We carry pneumatic and electric tools, lighting and marking pens for inspection. We carry decades of experience and expertise with the ability to meet you on-site for process implementation.
It’s the combination of products, process, and knowledge that separates us from the commodity brokers selling little more than a brand name. We’re here to help you make exceptional products from start to finish.
Economy and Premium Options
We provide economy options to help you lower your costs on individual items you’re paying too much for at the big name competitors. We also provide premium, complete process solutions that meet and exceed the quality of the big name competitors at competitive pricing.
Finesse and Repair System features Visomax and the entire suite of speciality products providing a fresh new alternative for high-end paint finishing system repair work.
View detailed information about other products in the RJ Hanlon Finess and Repair System product family:
- Spot-Dots™ film finessing disc
- Micro-Fine Oscillating Finessing Sander, Pneumatic or cordless with hook attachment system
- Spot-Pad™ – 1″ with PSA/loop backup pad
- Hydro-Marker Pen (water soluble marking pen)
- Spray Bottle with a 30% isopropyl alcohol / 70% DI water solution
- Polish-It™ Polish (Material Safety Data Sheets Available Upon Request)
- Finish-It™ Swirl Remover (Material Safety Data Sheets Available Upon Request)
- optional step for darker colors and sensitive top coats
- absolute swirl, haze and hologram remover…not a filler
- Random Orbital Buffer with 3″ hook face 10,000 rpm
- Spot-Buff™ 3″ orange foam polishing pads
- Micro-fiber Towels (3 colors), clean seamless and tagless
- Seams and tags will scratch sensitive top-coats.
- Mini LED Magnifier Loupe Microscope (to help identify types of defects and sources of dirt)